- Café & authentic brasserie
Le Beaulieu invites you to try Namur beers and delicious terroir dishes in its relaxed setting in Beauraing.
Fantastic treats and regional beers all day long
The menu offers a fantastic selection of handpicked regional draught beers, best enjoyed in their conservatory or even on their terrace on sunny days.
Le Beaulieu, an Orval ambassador, is part of the Sosson D'Orval guild and of the Sikaru Association.
The Bistrot also serves snacks from 8 am to 7 pm non-stop should you feel peckish.
Terroir products served at Le Jacquemart
- Carbonnade (a rich beef stew with onions and beer) made with Rochefort beer
- Rochefort beer (Rochefort Brewery)
- Bière Framboizette (Bocq/Purnode Brewery)
- La Tournée beaurinoise beer (La Caracole/Falmignoul Brewery)
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label rewards picturesque cafes in Wallonia and guarantees a friendly welcome and regional dishes.