Le Bouchat Oreille is a guesthouse with 4 bedrooms in Yvoir, fit to host up to 8 guests.
Located on the height of a picturesque village, this guesthouse proves ideal to relax and enjoy the stunning view on Pontin and its feudal castle.
Description of the rooms
- Lounge area
- Mini bar
- Each has its own bathroom with a shower and hair dryer
- Private terrace
- Refined breakfast featuring terroir and homemade products
- Table d'hôte
- Dinant, Namur and their citadel
- The gorgeous Bocq valley with the brasserie de Purnode and a touristic steam train
- Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- The Molignée valley
- Maredsous abbey
from to 8 people
- Swimming pool
- Enclosed land
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.