Le Charme du Passé is a countryside gîte in Havelange, awarded 3 épis for its quality. It can host 5 guests and a baby.
This former farm will seduce you with it joyful atmosphere and its charming decoration.
- Equipped kitchen and dining area
- Lounge with a TV
- Game room (table football, board games...)
- Laundry room
- 3 comfortable bedrooms
- Bathrooms with bath, sink, shower, toilets
- Spacious garden, secure for children
- BBQ, furniture, pétanque pitch, swings
Near the gîte
- Marked paths for walks
- Domaine provincial de Chevetogne
- link[node|10116|La Bourgade farm golf]
- Kayaking on the Ourthe and the Lesse
- Chardeneux, Celles and Crupet, three of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
from 4 to 6 people
- Laundry facilities
- Baby facilities
- Communal bathroom
- Dry cleaning
- Enclosed land
Pets not allowed
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.