- Café & authentic brasserie
Le Comptoir Gourmand offers a modern setting with beautiful stone walls and warm atmosphere. Its cuisine, featuring terroir ingredient, is sure to delight foodies.
Marche-en-Famenne, the door to the Ardenne
This city is a wonderful introduction to the region. Why not stop at Le Comptoir Gourmand for a gastronomic pause?
Freshly prepared dishes, all homemade, a convivial atmosphere, locally brewed drinks: this restaurant ticks all the boxes.
Terroir products at Le Comptoir Gourmand
- Saint Monon beer (Saint Monon/Ambly Brewery)
- Rochefort beer (Notre-Dame Saint-Remy de Rochefort abbey)
- Orval beer (Notre-Dame d'Orval abbey)
- Regional charcuterie (Bastogne) and cheese (Rochefort/Orval) boards
- Blackwell pork chop (Magerotte/Nassogne)
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label rewards picturesque cafes in Wallonia and guarantees a friendly welcome and regional dishes.
A convivial atmosphere, fantastic dishes and a wide range of beers to try: you will feel at home at Brasserie Lamborelle.