- Restaurant, brasserie & chip shop
- Café & authentic brasserie
Father, this simply was a delight
Le Confessionnal, set in a picturesque house, will warm your heart with its cheerful, family friendly atmosphere. The menu features traditional Walloon and French dishes, changing with the seasons. Do ask about the daily special!
Vintage stoves and religious objects complete the decor. Protected by the abbey, indulge in desserty sins, knowing you can confess afterwards...
Terrace, parking and petanque grounds available on site.
Le Confessional organises themed evenings. Do contact them for more information.
Terroir products served at Le Confessionnal
- Val d'Aisne water (Erezée)
- Petit Walzin liqueur (Houyet)
- Namur's white beer (Purnode)
- Mushrooms with melted Maredsous cheese
- Trout Meunière, with an Ardenne sauce, an herb sauce, a blue cheese sauce, a Leffe beer sauce...
A Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label rewards picturesque cafes in Wallonia and guarantees a friendly welcome and regional dishes.
Le Confessionnal de Leffe, within easy reach of Dinant, is well worth a detour. A real feast for the eyes and tastebuds.