- Sport and relaxation
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Mountain Bike
The Grand Blaimont mountain bike trail is a wonderful opportunity to discover Hastière-par-delà, Waulsor and the Meuse valley's stunning architectural heritage.
Distance: 18 km
Signs: green (VTT n°3) and RAVel
Type of road: paved road, dirt and gravel paths
Click here to download the interactive map and gpx file for this trail.
- Follow the towpath upstream, towards Blaimont.
- Go through the village of Blaimont and continue towards Verzenne.
- Follow the path on the ridges of Falmignoul.
- Go back down towards the Meuse, via the Crétia site and along the Colébi woodlands.
- Continue on the towpath on the right bank of the dam.
Along the way
- Freÿr-sur-Meuse castle and its gardens (Hastière)
- The interpretation centre of the former locks of Hastière
- Villa 1900
- Caracole brewery
- Avenue Colonel Cadoux 85500 DinantPhone number +32 82 22 28 70
Maximum distance : 18 Km