- Self catering
Martine et Michaël will welcome you warmly to Le Petit Bistrot, a former village café near Chimay turned into a delightful, comfortable gîte for 6 to 9 guests.
- Bar with snooker and tabe football, darts
- Separate living room (with a Smart TV)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dining room opening onto the terrace
- Spacious terrace by the river, overlooking the pond's
- 4 bedrooms (with high quality bedding)
- Reading area and TV/DVD player
Near the gîte
COVID-19 : Please note PCR tests and quarantines remain a strict requirement when travelling to Belgium. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of rooms : 4