Le Petit coin de paradis is a charming countryside gîte for 8 in Sivret-Rance (near Chimay). This stone and brick house, surrounded by a stunning garden, is located in a valley with meadows and woodlands. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Lounge with an open fire and a television
- Separate toilets
- Conservatory/equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, freezer...)
- Fenced garden with a terrace and a BBQ
- The marble museum in Sivry-Rance
- Espace Nature de la Botte du Hainaut
- Over 200 km of signed walks
- Tour Salamandre
- Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visit
- The Eau d'Heure lakes
from to 8 people
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.