- Self catering
Le Petit coin de paradis is a charming countryside gîte for 8 in Sivret-Rance (near Chimay). This stone and brick house, surrounded by a stunning garden, is located in a valley with meadows and woodlands. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Lounge with an open fire and a television
- Separate toilets
- Conservatory/equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, freezer...)
- Fenced garden with a terrace and a BBQ
- The marble museum in Sivry-Rance
- The Botte du Hainaut nature space
- Over 200 km of signed walks
- Tour Salamandre
- Château de Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visit
- The Eau d'Heure lakes
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Number of rooms : 4