- Architectural heritage
- Guided tour and discovery
Le Phare, a new museum space in Andenne, offers an interactive journey through history... Children and adults alike will enjoy travelling through eras thanks to the modern, playful presentation of the galleries.
- unique prehistoric remains in the Scladina cave
- local artisans and ceramists’ skills
Take a stroll through exceptional vestiges that marked a milestone in Belgian anthropology in the 20th century. Visitors can also enjoy a scientific adventure by joining the scientists working on the site.
The magic of ceramics
Material, knowledge and expertise: these 3 words sum up this art, quite mastered in the region since antiquity, quite perfectly. Here you can learn some of the many secrets of that exquisite craft...
- Film projections/presentations
- Air conditioning
- Training materials provided