Le Vecteur is a cultural centre in Charleroi, located in the former settings of the Vaudeville Theatre.
The programming focuses on atypical, emergent and adventurous creativity. It combines:
- A show space
- An exhibition space (the V2)
- An artists' residence
- A local library (the Rayon)
- A welcome hall with a permanent photography exhibition
- A literary festival (Livresse)
- A varied cultural and musical agenda
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.