Le Vecteur is a cultural centre in Charleroi, located in the former settings of the Vaudeville Theatre.
The programming focuses on atypical, emergent and adventurous creativity. It combines:
- A show space
- An exhibition space (the V2)
- An artists' residence
- A local library (the Rayon)
- A welcome hall with a permanent photography exhibition
- A literary festival (Livresse)
- A varied cultural and musical agenda
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.