Join one of these special visits at the Han sur Lesse Wildlife Reserve to get closer to bellowing stags, at dawn or at dusk.
Listen to bellowing stags
The bellowing (stags' love call) is quite a powerful, fascinating sound. It often brings fights with other males, a way to prove strength and superiority.
Join one of the excursions (either on foot or on a safari car) for a chance to observe the stags' habits without disturbing their habitat. The setting alone, the forest of the Ardenne, is worth the detour.
- At dawn: yes, you will have to get up pretty early... but you will not regret it. Coffee and croissant included.
- At dusk: a special moment. Make it last longer with a delicious meal at Le Pavillon
- Please wear warm clothes and walking shoes
- Children must be 6 years old at least to join
- Duration: 2 h at dawn, 2h30 at dusk
- Online booking mandatory
Don't miss this rare opportunity to learn more about deer and nature.
Event planned for the month from September to October 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.