- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
Before being bottled, Spa's natural mineral water enjoys a fantastic underground journey. Eaudissey presents this fascinating adventure.
From spring to a bottle
L'Eaudyssée de Spa reveals the secrets of Spa's mineral water (purity, filtering...) and develops a number of themes:
- How vital drinking water is
- How a raindrop becomes naturally pure water
- The protection of water cycles and natural resources
- The bottling process (view on the production line)
- Spa as a brand (Spa Reine, Spa Marie Henriette, Spa Barisart, Spa Fruits...)
Visitors with specific needs
The Domaine du Chapitre is one of the many sites certified by Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Tasting - Film projections/presentations - Tour of facilities
Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking