Take part in the medieval celebrations of the Brasserie des Légendes and meet with minstrels, jesters, jugglers, esquires, magicians in period costumes. Quite a memorable day!
- Family challenge (for children 6 y.o. and more): fights with toy swords, wooden brain and skill games
- Falcons and birds of prey demonstrations
- Magic shows
- Bouncy castles
- Musical atmosphere thanks to the Irchonwelz St Denis band
BBQ, ham on the spit, terroir products... will be available all day at the Brasserie des Légendes.
- Entry is free
- Please book the meals in advance
- Do sign up in advance for the games
- People coming in medieval themed clothes will get a free drink
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Event planned for the month of June 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.