- Café & authentic brasserie
Along the Sambre, just by remains of the abbey, Les Caves de l'Abbaye d'Aulne invite you to spend a relaxing time with friends and family.
An authentic 13th-century setting
These cellars date from the Middle Ages and offer a lovely romantic background to your meal. Sunny day? Enjoy the terrace, nestled in a little green haven...
The restaurant serves sharing boards, splendid salads and delicious local recipes.
Terroir products served at Les Caves de l'Abbaye d'Aulne
- ADA beer (Val de Sambre/Gozée)
- La Villée beet (Distillerie de Biercée/Ragnies)
- Eau de Villée (Distillerie de Biercée/Ragnies)
- Homemade terrine (with ADA beer)
- Ris de veau with an ADA beer based sabayon
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label rewards picturesque cafes in Wallonia and guarantees a friendly welcome and regional dishes.