Les Nuits d'encre invites you to discover, meet and read a fantastic selection of authors all around the Brabant Walloon.
Caroline Lamarche, an author from Liège and Michel Van Zeveren, an author and illustrator from Gent, have worked on this 27th edition. The theme - at the edge of the forest - opens the questions on the role of men on earth.
- 2 exhibitions
- A night dedicated to poetry
- A night dedicated to screen printing
- A fair dedicated to short stories and short texts
- A literary and culinary meeting
- Meeting with authors
- A treasure hunt trail...
Event planned for the month of March 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.