Les Sittelles is a furnished holiday home for 10 in Brûly-de-Pesche.
This former farm, comfortable and welcoming, is located a little aside from the village, near the Ardenne forest.
A stream runs at the back of the field.
- Living room
- Equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with toilets
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large estate, fenced, with garden furniture and play area
- Many opportunities for walks, bike ride and even cross-country skiing in winter
- Hitler's bunker
- The Aquascope at the Virelles lake
- The Viroin-Hermeton nature park
- The Trois Vallées steam railway
- Chimay and its Trappist beer
from 8 to 10 people
- Laundry facilities
- Baby facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Enclosed land
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.