- Water attraction
- Sport and relaxation
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
The Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
There are 2 itineraries to choose from: 12 km (+/- 3h) or 21 km (+/- 5h).
Advantages of kayaking down the Lesse with Dinant Evasion
- Large (free) parking on site
- Regular shuttles bringing you back to your departure point
- Kayaks seating 1, 2 or 3 persons
- Snack and drink options at one of the terraces along the banks
- Free hot showers and changing rooms, cafeteria and terrace overlooking the river on arrival in Anseremme
Other activities organised by Dinant Evasion
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
DINANT EVASION - KAYAKING DOWN THE LESSE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 21 km route (5h) or 12 km route (2h30). Offer not valid on options. Booking is mandatory.
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion