Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Water attraction
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
The Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
There are 2 itineraries to choose from: 12 km (+/- 3h) or 21 km (+/- 5h).
Advantages of kayaking down the Lesse with Dinant Evasion
- Large (free) parking on site
- Regular shuttles bringing you back to your departure point
- Kayaks seating 1, 2 or 3 persons
- Snack and drink options at one of the terraces along the banks
- Free hot showers and changing rooms, cafeteria and terrace overlooking the river on arrival in Anseremme
Other activities organised by Dinant Evasion
- Equipment rental
- Common bathroom