- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
The Aquascope offers visitors quite fantastic adventures - from discovering the most beautiful pond in Wallonia to exploring tree tops...
The aim of this site is to bring together nature resource, tourism, nature awareness and protection:
- Discovery trail
- Wild plants garden
- Didactic apiary
- Large play area
- Brasserie with panoramic terrace
- BBQ area
A couple of storks
Live cameras give visitors a change to observe these birds on the lake or in their nest without disturbing them. This site welcomes every year the only couple of white storks in Wallonia.
Wildlife at dawn
Jump on board an Indian canoe with a nature guide, right before the sun rises and enjoy a peaceful paddle on the lake. Morning mist, water sounds, reeds, birds in the softest light... Magical.
An extra-ordinary night
Looking for a fantastic lodging for two? The romantic spheres, by the lake, offer a unique way to reconnect with nature...
- Count 2h30 at least for your visit
- Guided tours are organised twice a day (morning and afternoon)
- Pets are allowed but should be kept on leash
- Workshops for children, adults and school groups can be organised
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Minimum duration : 1:30
Maximum duration : 2:30
French - Dutch
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Playground
Guide available/groups - FR - NL