- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
The Aquarium-Museum in Liège will take you on a wonderful journey through the animal and aquatic universes, featuring fish from around the world.
The Aquarium's 50 tanks are home to 2,500 fish (200 species in total). Amongst them are the legendary piranhas, clownfish with their anemones, blind cave-dwelling fish, stonefish... Let alone the blacktip reef sharks and baby dogfish! A wonderful (but dry!) immersion in the ocean, sea, lake and rivers worlds.
The museum, in turn, showcases the riches and beauty of the animal kingdom. There are 20,000 specimens to admire (preserved, stuffed, skeletons): from the smallest flea to the largest whale, anacondas, spiders, shells, a stuffed bear, chimpanzees and other primates.
The TréZOOr room features scientific, historical and artistic specimens: wax models, the prestigious Blaschka collection, extinct species, naturalised specimens.
A gallery also is dedicated to the relationship between animals and features illustrations and a movie.
Visitors with specific needs
Though not Access-i certified, this museum offers equipment and facilities adapted to travellers with specific needs. Please contact the aquarium directly for details of what is available on site.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 6€ instead of 7.5€ per adult, 4€ instead of 5€ per child aged 6 to 12 years
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Shop - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Cycle rack
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL