- Race or competition
- Folklore and Tradition
The Beer Lovers Marathon (BLM) is dedicated to all beer and sport lovers: a 42 km race with hoppy stops.
BLM is 42.195 km marathon through Liège. But although the competition is of timed, it is also an incredible street party! Some of the runners even add to the cheerful atmosphere by dressing up.
- Departure at 09:30 from the Guillemins station
- Water and energy snack every 5 km
- 15 gourmet stops, with a different Belgian beer at each
- Orchestra, DJ, drummers...
- The beauty of the fiery city as a background
The theme of the race this year will be "the circus".
Booking is mandatory.
Event planned for the month of September 2021Dates and programme may be subject to change.