- Folklore and Tradition
This incredible fair in Liège stretches over one kilometre along the Boulevard d'Avroy. A fun-filled event for sure.
With no less than 165 attractions - both traditional and extravagant ones - this fair will prove the perfect day out with family and friends.
In a nutshell
- Open from 2 pm to 1.30 am on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Open from 3.30 pm to 12.30 pm the rest of the week
- Food stalls will be open from 11.30 am
- Masks are mandatory along the 4 zones of the fair
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available
Event planned for the month from October to November 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.