- Museum or Interpretation Centre
This museum is dedicated to Tchanthès, Liège's traditional puppets... Its collections also highlight the history and traditions of the Outre Meuse region.
- The famous puppets, typical of the town
- The costumes created for Tchantchès puppets
- Documents and artefacts linked to the local folklore
- A collection of puppets made by Denis Bisscheroux
- Guided tour on request (a month in advance, groups of 20 persons min.)
- Puppet season: October to end of April, every Sunday at 10.30 am and every Wednesday at 2.30 pm
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Cafe - Shop - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL