The Liège Visit Pass 48h is the perfect offer to visit the fiery city's attractions and museums and save money! For 18 € per person, you get free access to 16 museums in Liège as well as a guided tour of the historical centre.
Where can you buy the pass?
The Liège Visit Pass 48h can be bought from the city's tourist office.
- Grand Curtius
- Musée de la Boverie
- Musée d'Ansembourg
- Mulum de Liège
- Musée Grétry
- Saint-Paul cathedral
- Musée de la vie wallonne
- Cité Miroir
- Maison de la Science
- Saint-Barthélemy collegiate church
- Maison de la Métallurgie et de l'Industrie
- Musée des Transports en commun de Wallonie
- Cristal Discovery
- Price per adult: 18 €
- Valid for 48 hours from the date and time mentioned on the card
- The pass is only to be used by the person named and should not be passed to a third person
- Simply present the pass at the museum or attraction of your choice
Guided tour of the historical centre
- Every day at 2 pm, from April to the end of October.
- The meeting point it at the Maison du Tourisme de Liège, Quai de la Goffe 13.