- Train/tram/tourist train
- Guided tour and discovery
- Walking or hiking
An enchanting experience! Every Sunday and public holiday between May and September, the Petit train du bonheur (or Little train of happiness) rides on the former n°115 SNCB line in Rebecq, passing the Senne and Bird Valley as it goes along...
- This line carried passengers between Braine-l'Alleud and Braine-le-Comte for over a hundred years. It also served to transport goods, including the quarry of Quesnat's production.
- The line eventually went out of service but railway enthusiasts decided to use it for a touristic steam train instead: the perfect way to enjoy the countryside!
- It's been thirty years already...
La balade guidée nature
Rebecq Communal House organises every month a nature walk through the Birds Valley. Your guide will enchant you with anecdotes about the local flora, fauna, cultural heritage, geology as well as legends.
Booking is mandatory for groups (25-30 persons max).
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking