- Lake, water body or waterway
- Swimming & diving
- Adventure sports
Maboge, a charming forestry village near La Roche-en-Ardenne, has its own beach, open to all. Why not stop by and swim in the river and enjoy this peaceful, green setting? Maboge also is the perfect place to go kayaking down the Ourthe from.
Advantages of the beach of Maboge, by the Ourthe
- Free access to the beach
- Welcome pavilion with a terrace
- BBQs, benches and picnic tables
- Play areas
- Changing rooms and showers
- Fitness trail
- Boats and sandpits for toddlers
- Sun beds
- Water quality checked every 2 weeks
- Common bathroom
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.