- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
The MAC's, or Museum of Contemporary Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, welcomes you to the UNESCO-listed Grand-Hornu mining site.
Located at the heart of the Grand Horn, the MACS opens onto the different parts of the site.
Its collections invite visitors to reflect on the relationship between location, poetry and memory.
What to see
- Temporary exhibitions, some monographic, others focused on a particular theme
- A wide range of artistic works, from traditional paintings to digital creations and installations
- Free guided tours for the public: Tuesdays to Fridays at 2 pm, Sundays at 11 am and 2 pm.
- Paper guides for adults and children available at the reception desk
Shop - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet