- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
The MAC's, or Museum of Contemporary Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, welcomes you to the UNESCO-listed Grand-Hornu mining site.
Located at the heart of the Grand Horn, the MACS opens onto the different parts of the site.
Its collections invite visitors to reflect on the relationship between location, poetry and memory.
What to see
- Temporary exhibitions, some monographic, others focused on a particular theme
- A wide range of artistic works, from traditional paintings to digital creations and installations
- Free guided tours for the public: Tuesdays to Fridays at 2 pm, Sundays at 11 am and 2 pm.
- Paper guides for adults and children available at the reception desk
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
The Mons Card, to see the best of the Mons-Borinage region from 18€
The Mons Card is the perfect way to explore the Mons-Borinage region.
Shop - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet