- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
The Anlier Forest is a quality nature destination par excellence. Situated in the south-east of the province of Luxembourg, on the edge of the Ardennes and at the entrance to the Gaume region, it is at the centre of a triangle formed by the three big towns of Arlon, Bastogne and Bouillon.
It is in the heart of an authentic and enchanting natural area. The Anlier Forest region also provides a marvellous selection of regional produce. Salt-cured meats, cheeses and dairy produce, beers, but also honey, chocolate-flavoured sweets and desserts, and so on, are proof of the know-how of our producers and artisans who offer you authentic produce.
- Rulles craft brewery beers
- Barlette cheese from the Ferme Sizaire de Habay-la-Vieille
- Pâté gaumais from the bakery, Boulangerie Thomas, in Habay-la-Neuve
- Mozzarella cheese from the Buffl’Ardenne in Semel (the only one produced in Belgium)
- Salt-cured meats from the Ferme des Sanglochons in Verlaine
Minimum distance : 50 Km