- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Immerse yourself in the eventful history of the Mosan valley thanks to the Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan (MPMM) and sicover what life was like in the region during the Middle Ages.
The Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan (MPMM), dedicate to the Meuse Valley, invites you to discover: the river, the city and the castle, life in the Middle Ages as well as religious foundations and funeral rites in that era. Visitors can dicover this incredible heritage through models, multimedia terminals, illustrations and artefacts from archaeological excavations. The site, which really brings history alive, also organises temporary exhibitions.
- The visit lasts about 2 hours
- Disabled access: ground floor and temporary exhibition
The Meuse Valley is as beautiful as it is historical, discover its history and its secrets at the Medieval Heritage House Mosan.
MAISON DU PATRIMOINE MEDIEVAL MOSAN
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
Minimum duration : 1:00
Maximum duration : 1:30
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Pets not allowed