- Tourist office
The Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert invites you to discover the Belgian Ardenne: a superb, mysterious and surprising region.
This destination will prove ideal for a perfect day, cheerful weekend or even a memorable holiday solo, with friends or family.
The foliage of the Saint-Hubert forest evolves through the year, offering beautiful sights through the seasons: bright and colourful in autumn, dressed all in white in winter.
Plan your break
Treks, hikes and mountain bikes will delight sport lovers.
- Visit local museums and attractions: Musée des Celtes, Domaine du Fourneau Saint-Michel, Parc à Gibier, Musée Pierre-Joseph Redouté.
- Try some of the exceptional events and festivals taking place in the region: the Libramont's agricultural fair, the Hunting and Nature international days, the Deux Ourthes' Terroir market, the Mai’li Mai’lo, the Saint-Hubert feats, the squall of the deer feast, Saint-Hubert's Royal Juillet Musical (Royal Musical July) or Djins d’amon nos-otes.
- Discover the rich cultural heritage of the region, the Saint-Hubert basilica for example.
- Try aerial sports or cross-country ski.
- Taste local flavours: the Borquin, game in season, beers...
Discover the Belgian side of the Luxembourg region
La Saint-Hubert forest, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg, near major roads, is quite easy to access.
The Maison du Tourisme de la Forêt de Saint-Hubert can give you all the information you need on the following 6 communes: Libin, Libramont-Chevigny, Saint-Hubert, Tellin, Tenneville and Wellin.
Come and discover this very picturesque part of the Ardenne.