- Tourist office
La Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Bastogne invites you to discover the communes of Bastogne, Bertogne and Sainte-Ode.
3 communes to explore
- Relive the history of Bastogne, where the Battle of the Bulge took place
- Take stroll in preserved nature spots, there are plenty of marked paths to be enjoy
- Explore little villages typical of the Ardenne in the commune of Bertone
The Pays de Bastogne offers not less th a hundred kilometres of marked paths: a real paradise for walkers. We have brochures and maps available.
A few must see places
- The Rocher du Coucou: an exceptional viewpoint
- The Mardasson memorial and its crypt
- The Orti-Amberloup nature reserve
English - French - Dutch