- Tourist office
The Bouillon area, in the heart of a large forest containing the river Semois, is calm and serene.
This is a land of history where archaeological remains mingle with beautiful landscapes - truly one of Wallonia's many gems
The pays de Bouillon
- Treat yourself to a journey through a thousand years of architecture: the castle of Bouillon is a prime example.
- Art, folklore, heritage, attractions, walks, views and legends also count among the treasures of the region.
- Discover the Pays de Bouillon through its three rivers: the Semois, Houille and Lesse.
- Explore its villages ( Laforêt and Gros-Fays were named among the prettiest in the region) along a network of marked trails accessible by foot, bike or mountain bike, or even cross-country skiing in winter.
- There's also excellent fishing and kayaking in season.
- Indulge in delicious terroir dishes.
- The warm welcome at the gîtes, guesthouses, hotels and campsites will make you want to extend your stay.
The Bouillon Maison du Tourisme of the Country of Bouillon invites you to discover the communes of Bertrix, Bièvre, Bouillon, Daverdisse, Gedinne, Herbeumont, Paliseul and Vresse-sur-Semois.
Bouillon City Pass | See 3 iconic sites of the city at a fantastic price
Visiting Bouillon? Make the most of it City Pass, perfect for budget-friendly activities with friends and family. The idea? Give you access to fantastic ways to discover the history of this charming city, from the Middle Ages to the 20th century.