- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
La Maison des Plantes médicinales, nestled in a former school in Flobecq, retraces the story of healing plants through time.
Medicinal plants in the Pays des Collines
- From the 16th century on, Flobecq became known for its growing of healing plants
- With 2 nearby villages, it is part of a medicinal triangle in the 1930ies
- The growing of angelica was developed there and is still distilled in Lessines
- A timeline presenting the use of medicinal plants through centuries
- An herbarium
- Tools used to grow and harvest plants
- Apothecaries' tools
- Essential oils
Guided tours possible
- 100 species of medicinal plants
- An orchard
Accessible all year. Accessible to PRMs and wheelchairs.
The garden marks the beginning of a 4.5 km discovery trails with medicinal plants and sculptures along the way.
- Touristic information
- A shop featuring local products
- A bar and restaurant with a terrace
- A different exhibition each summer
- Workshops for groups
- Events all year long
Cafe - Shop - Restaurant