La Maison Honorine is a delightful 3 bedrooms guest house in Heyd (near Durbuy), awarded 3 épis for its quality and offering an eco-friendly stay. Its wellness centre makes it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Ardenne.
Breakfast includes homemade and organic treats.
Honorine, the owner, is a registered physiotherapist and is a certified health coach. Why not enjoy her expertise to make the most of your stay? You could indulge in a massage: there is a whole range to choose from. Details are available on the official website.
Maison Honorine, a Green Key certified B&B
- Focus on ecological products whenever possible: beer, wine, bath products
- FSC products
- Well insulated house, plumbing complying with ecological standards, LED lights...
In the area
- La Maison Honorine is easily accessible by train (Bomal or Barvaux railway stations).
- Nearby are the sweet cities of Durbuy and Bomal. You can also take strolls in the region or cycle through the Ardenne thanks to the RAVeL network between the Ourthe and the Aisne.
- There are no lacks of sports activities around: golf, kayaking, Durbuy Aventure...
The Suite has a large bed (180 x 200), a bathroom with a luxurious bath and toilet, a kitchenette with minibar and microwave, and a small lounge.
Breakfast can be served in the room on request for a fee.
An additional bed can be added to the room for a fee.
La Bohème has a large bed, a bathroom with a shower and toilet.
La Bohème has a boxspring bed (160 x 200), a private bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet.
- Credit cards accepted
- Children facilities
- Baby facilities
- Communal bathroom