These medieval celebrations will take place in the beautiful ruins of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey for the second time. Take a stroll through the site. Knights, monks, travelling performers, tavern keepers, artisans... will happily share their skills with you. Add to this Celtic and medieval music: the perfect day out!
- Archery tournament and demonstrations
- Life size role play (dungeon)
- Interactive storytelling
- Magic demonstratios
- Actors on stilts
- Fire show on the Saturday evening
And of course:
- Camps with artisans, scenes of daily life, knights fighting...
- Artisanal market with medieval dishesoutfits, accessories and games
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Event planned for the month of September 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.