De métamorphose en métamorphose (From a metamorphosis to another) is an outdoor exhibition, et on the Quais de Sambre in Charleroi.
April 2020. Lockdown time. Laborat01re, an association promoting artists, launches an event on their Facebook page.
137 artists used an engraving by Christina Ruggin for inspiration and came up with their own interpretation.
- 50 visuals will be on show under the Sambre bridges
- Time, weather conditions, incidents, interaction with passers-by... will change the original document
- Each week, Laborat01re will check on their state and note down their metamorphosis
- These careful notes will make a full report on space and time consequences
- Take a strol under the Sambre bridges, take a picture of the compositions and send them to Laborat01re
- The association will share them on their Facebook page
From 17 October to 06 December 2020.
The exhibition will end when the visiuals will have disappeared on their own, changed by times and weather conditions...