- Museum or Interpretation Centre
MiaBW is an archaeological museum and interpretation centre in the Walloon Brabant Province. Nestled in a gorgeous nature site, its galleries offer an interactive and playful way to discover the rich heritage of the region, from Prehistoric times to the Roman conquest.
Sharpen your senses
MiaBW offers a sensory approach to learning. Visitors can touch, smell and handle replicas of historical finds.
- Prehistoric family: immersion in the life of the hunter-gathereres in the Ice Age, booking required)
- Handling artefacts: booking required, needs a number of participants
- Kids Wednesdays (for children under the age of 6): storytelling and discovery of Ice Age animals
- Summer workshops
- Temporary exhibitions
- Prehistoric birthday parties...
Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - FR - NL