- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
Discover the fascinating thrill of going on a safari, just 25 km from Liège, at the Monde Sauvage Safari Parc d'Aywaille.
This stunning 85 hectares, tree planted estate at the very heart of the Ardenne, offers a rather unique day out. Enjoy a full 16 km itinerary (either in your own car or on a touristic train), inspired by African safaris.
- See: giraffes, elephants, hippopotamus, rhinoceroses, zebras, gnus and more live here happily, roaming freely through the park.
- The adventure continues in the South American area with a Mayan temple, dome and aviaries.
- There is more: bears, big cats, a monkey island, meerkats and ostriches.
- Shows are organised throughout the day with sea lions, birds of prey, parrots...
- Last but not least is the North American area with its beautiful sequoias and red pandas.
Children are sure to enjoy the play area, petting farm and an adventure-park with nets, Fraxinus Aventure.
Magical: how about a camel ride or lunch with giraffes? Contact the site to book
MONDE SAUVAGE SAFARI AYWAILLE
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Minimum duration : 4:30
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL