- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
Discover the fascinating thrill of going on a safari, just 25 km from Liège, at the Monde Sauvage Safari Parc d'Aywaille.
This stunning 85 hectares, tree planted estate at the very heart of the Ardenne, offers a rather unique day out. Enjoy a full 16 km itinerary (either in your own car or on a touristic train), inspired by African safaris.
- See: giraffes, elephants, hippopotamus, rhinoceroses, zebras, gnus and more live here happily, roaming freely through the park.
- The adventure continues in the South American area with a Mayan temple, dome and aviaries.
- There is more: bears, big cats, a monkey island, meerkats and ostriches.
- Shows are organised throughout the day with sea lions, birds of prey, parrots...
- Last but not least is the North American area with its beautiful sequoias and red pandas.
Children are sure to enjoy the play area, petting farm and an adventure-park with nets, Fraxinus Aventure.
Magical: how about a camel ride or lunch with giraffes? Contact the site to book
MONDE SAUVAGE SAFARI AYWAILLE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- 20€ instead of 25€ per adult, 18.4€ instead of 23€ per senior, 16€ instead of 20€ per 12-15 y.o. child/PRM, 13.6€ insteas of 17€ per 3-11 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking onlone, please contact the site to check how to apply this promotion.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL