The next edition of the Hayeffes mountain bike trail will take place over several communes of the Mont-Saint-Guibert region.
The start will be at the Hayeffes institute in Mont-St-Guibert, near the Jean Moisse sport centre. The various routes will then go through the communes of Mont-Saint-Guibert, Villers-la-Ville, Genappe, Chastre, Court-Saint-Etienne, Gembloux...
Types of routes
- The family routes: 15 or 21 km, on paved roads
- The sport routes: 23, 38 or 63 km
- Registration from 7 am for the 65 km route, 8 am for the other ones. Last departure at 11.30 am.
- Showers available in the sport centre
- Snack on site
- Bike-wash available on arrival
- Free, secure bike parking
- Children under 12 have to be accompanied by an adult
An edition not to be missed!