The next edition of the Hayeffes mountain bike trail will take place over several communes of the Mont-Saint-Guibert region.
The start will be at the Hayeffes institute in Mont-St-Guibert, near the Jean Moisse sport centre. The various routes will then go through the communes of Mont-Saint-Guibert, Villers-la-Ville, Genappe, Chastre, Court-Saint-Etienne, Gembloux...
Types of routes
- The family routes: 15 or 21 km, on paved roads
- The sport routes: 23, 38 or 63 km
- Registration from 7 am for the 65 km route, 8 am for the other ones. Last departure at 11.30 am.
- Showers available in the sport centre
- Snack on site
- Bike-wash available on arrival
- Free, secure bike parking
- Children under 12 have to be accompanied by an adult
An edition not to be missed!
Event planned for the month of May 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.