- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The MUDIA museum features over 300 pieces from the Renaissance to the contemporary era. Be prepared to see art from a different angle in Wallonia.
The key word here? Learning while having fun! Visitors can enjoy a high-tech, digital and playful trail through the museum, with opportunities to fully immerse themselves. Videos, tablets, games... await through the 20 different rooms. Perfect for children and adults alike.
700 years of art
Véronèse, Brueghel, Rodin, Spilliaert, Van Dongen, Wouters, Picasso, Modigliani, Giacometti, Magritte, Hergé, Franquin, Geluck… There are over 300 masterpieces coming from Belgian and international private collections. All disciplines are represented: paintings, sculptures, drawings, comic books, photographs and movies.
An immersive visit
Understanding, reading and having fun are the three keywords of this unique art museum. Visitors can enjoy a playful itinerary, with digital and high-tech twists. Thanks to the videos, animated paintings, games and quizzes throughout the 20 rooms, you won't see time pass in this cultural place!
- A catalog retracing your visit
- A new game, bringing together MUDIA's art collections and the village of Redu, its bookshops, restaurants and cultural heritage
- A gourmet café and deli set in a fun reading room
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- on the price of the individual visit with an audioguide (12€ instead of 15€ per adult, 8€ instead of 11€ per student, 9€ instead of 12€ per child)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code BAT21 to enjoy this promotion
Bar - Cafe