- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Le Musée d'Ansenbourg is dedicated to decorative art in the 18th century. This historical location in Liège owns the largest collection of furniture and objects for that period.
Please note the museum is closed for renovations at the moment.
Refinement in the Age of Enlightenment
This former hotel, turned into a museum, features:
- A large collection of furniture and wainscotings
- A superb selection of Flemish tapestries
- Antiques (clocks, china, toys...)
Exhibitions and events
- Themed exhibitions
- Classic music concerts
- Guided tours
- Help foe visitors with reduced mobility, visually impaired or hard of hearing
Shop - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL