- Guided tour and discovery
- Education to nature
Located in the renovated barn of the Tilff, this natural museum is fully dedicated to bees.
The galleries feature
- An audiovisual montage illustrating the many activities of working bees at different periods of their lives (2 versions, one for adults, the other for children)
- A wide variety of beehives and beekeeping equipment presenting the evolution of beekeeping techniques over the centuries
- Nobel Prize winner Karl von Frisch's research, particularly on the "language" of bees
- Two glazed hives which make it possible to discover the comings and goings of the foragers a
Did you know?
- Bees communicated by dancing
- They do not see the colour red
- A working bee lives 40 days, a Queen 5 years
- Each bee has a very specific role in the hive
- Library or document centre
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
FR - NL
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.