- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Travel through time thanks to archaeological artefacts found in the region, from Neanderthal to Gallo Roman times... The Musée du Malgré Tout, in Treignes, is sure to wow you.
- Temporary exhibitions (all year)
- Guided tours of archaeological sites
- IT space
- Screening room
Outside the museum
Visitors can take a stroll through the park and admire reconstitutions of Prehistoric lodgings, the same hunters-gatherers would have used.
Several workshops can be organised - booking is mandatory:
- Fire before matches were invented
- Prehistoric paintings
- Gallo Roman currency
Other activities in the area
- The Ecole d'Autrefois: the school of yesteryear in Treignes
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes
- Viroin Ecomuseum
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020 (outside special events/animations)
- Based on 2 adults min. buying a ticket for the museum of their choice
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
French - Dutch
Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL