Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Travel through time thanks to archaeological artefacts found in the region, from Neanderthal to Gallo Roman times... The Musée du Malgré Tout, in Treignes, is sure to wow you.
- Temporary exhibitions (all year)
- Guided tours of archaeological sites
- IT space
- Screening room
Outside the museum
Visitors can take a stroll through the park and admire reconstitutions of Prehistoric lodgings, the same hunters-gatherers would have used.
Several workshops can be organised - booking is mandatory:
- Fire before matches were invented
- Prehistoric paintings
- Gallo Roman currency
Other activities in the area
- The Ecole d'Autrefois: the school of yesteryear in Treignes
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes
- Viroin Ecomuseum
- Car parking