- Museum or Interpretation Centre
With 80,000 photographs in its collection (800 of which are permanently on show), Charleroi's Museum of Photography is considered the most important of its kind in Europe.
More than just a museum
Over 13,000 titles and 4,000 files dedicated to photography are accessible to the public in the museum's library.
The museum shop features the publications, photography works, gadgets and ideas for gifts and decoration.
Hungry? The café offers a peaceful setting and a wide range of treats.
Around the museum
Go for a stroll in the museum's park: 85 ha featuring protected trees. Perfect to conclude your visit and reflect on the gems you have just seen!
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 3.50€ instead of 7€
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL