Namur has planted 5 themed gardens to help develop the biodiversity at the heart of the town.
- The colourful garden (accessible duringspecial events)
- The scented garden (free access at the Namur castle): Mediterranean garden, rose garden, edible garden
- The 2 towers garden (Citadel, open all year): diverse plots of land
- The small fruit garden (Wépion, by the Strawberry museum): Belgian (small) fruit trees, English style garden, fig trees
- Jean Chalon garden (Louise-Marie park, June-September): plants, trees, colourful flowers
- The Poets' garden (behind the House of Poetry, same opening hours) climbing plants,
You can book a guided tour of the gardens: information can be found on the town's website.