Namur has planted 5 themed gardens to help develop the biodiversity at the heart of the town.
- The colourful garden (accessible duringspecial events)
- The scented garden (free access at the Namur castle): Mediterranean garden, rose garden, edible garden
- The 2 towers garden (Citadel, open all year): diverse plots of land
- The small fruit garden (Wépion, by the Strawberry museum): Belgian (small) fruit trees, English style garden, fig trees
- Jean Chalon garden (Louise-Marie park, June-September): plants, trees, colourful flowers
- The Poets' garden (behind the House of Poetry, same opening hours) climbing plants,
You can book a guided tour of the gardens: information can be found on the town's website.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.