- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Minin heap
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Natecom is a pioneer in Belgium when it comes to promoting Binche's former mine heaps, and has been since 1970. Its Nature and Environment Interpretative Centre aims at helping the public to understand how important protecting the ecosystem is.
The information collected on these amazing nature sites by Natecom will appeal to anyone interested in how a semi-industrial environment can evolve through time - both from a faune/flora and beauty point of view.
Nestles in the Château Trigallez (Leval-Trahegnies), this interpretative Centre also invites to take a stroll, relax, reconnect with nature.
The site organises exhibitions throughout the year - all nature-themed - as well as activities on the Ressaix and Leval-Trahegnies mine heaps
- half day: guided tour, workshop
- full day: guided tour, workshop, teaching module
- The former mini heaps
- Waste and recycling
- Insects and invertebrates
- Regional birds
- Animal prints
- Aquatic environments
- Nature, from a season to another
- How will the air be in the future?