- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Want to learn more about nature This family-friendly loop in Vielsalm offers a few surprises along the way...
Distance: 7 km
Signs: made of schist
Along the way
- Walk through the villages of Salm-Château and La Comté as well as « Le Thier du Mont » woodlands (a Natura 2000) site.
- Admire the ruins of a castle having once belongs to the counts of Salm and pretty farms, typical of the Ardenne, built in quarry stone Some date from the 18th century.
- Enjoy a fantastic view over Vielsalm and the Doyards lake
- Visit the Musée du coticule.
Good to know
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leash
- Not fit for strollers nor wheelchairs
- Victor Hugo themed walk (7 km) from Salm castle
Maximum distance : 7 Km