- Lake, water body or waterway
- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
- Trekking & hiking
The Ardenne enjoys amazing natural sites, the lake of Nisrasmont for example. Perfect for hikes and water fun... Make sure to visit the dam too.
Access to the lake and dam are free.
The Nirasmont lake
Fed by the Ourthe, it offers the perfect place to reconnect with nature:
- Fishing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing
- Covered areas with tables and benches for picnics and BBQs
- A 14 km walk around the lake, challenging but with stunning viewpoints
The Nirasmont dam
Built to bring drinking water to the region, the dam is 116 long and 16 m high. It doubles as a hydropower and water treatment plant. No swimming here!
- Audiovisual room presenting the functioning of the dam
- Waterfall lit in the evening
Cafe - Terrace