- Christmas market
Taking place by the stunning collegate church, this is the largest Christmas market in the Walloon Brabant region!
Local artisans will, as every year, add to its festive atmosphere. Lots of present ideas there: jewels, decorative slates, books, floral decorations, Provencal linen, Marseille soap... and treats galore: cheese, cured meat, oysters, foie gras, wine....
- December 13th-22nd: Christmas village (Grand Place)
- December 13-14-15th: Christmas market (Grand Place)
- December 14-15th: Christmas cribs exhibition/competition
- December 14th: choir concert at 6 pm
Event planned for the month of December 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.