- Folklore and Tradition
Discover this fascinating religious procession, dedicated to Mary.
- 4 pm: departure Polydore Beaufaux Square, in Basse-Wavre, towards the pilgrims coming from Noville-sur-Mehaigne.
- 6.15 pm: pilgrims and walkers gather, food tasting, walk towards Wavre
- 7 pm: arrival in Wavre
- 7,15 pm: the procession walks to the Saint Jean-Baptiste church
- 8 pm: walk to the Basse-Wavre basilica, snacks in the parish room
- 10.30 pm: torch-lit cavalcade
- 11 pm: fireworks
- 7.30 am: mass for the pilgrims at the Basse-Wavre basilica
- 8.15 am: the procession starts
- 10.50 am: blessig
- 11.25 am: prayers at the Saint Jean-Baptiste church
- 12.30 pm: return to Basse-Wavre
Event planned for the month of June 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.