- Folklore and Tradition
Discover this fascinating religious procession, dedicated to Mary.
- 4 pm: departure Polydore Beaufaux Square, in Basse-Wavre, towards the pilgrims coming from Noville-sur-Mehaigne.
- 6.15 pm: pilgrims and walkers gather, food tasting, walk towards Wavre
- 7 pm: arrival in Wavre
- 7,15 pm: the procession walks to the Saint Jean-Baptiste church
- 8 pm: walk to the Basse-Wavre basilica, snacks in the parish room
- 10.30 pm: torch-lit cavalcade
- 11 pm: fireworks
- 7.30 am: mass for the pilgrims at the Basse-Wavre basilica
- 8.15 am: the procession starts
- 10.50 am: blessig
- 11.25 am: prayers at the Saint Jean-Baptiste church
- 12.30 pm: return to Basse-Wavre
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Event planned for the month of June 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.