- Self catering
Located in Bonlez (Walloon Brabant region), this spacious gîte includes 2 bedrooms, a garden and a swimming pool. Nestled in a countryside house built at the beginning of the century, it enjoys a stunning view on the nearby fields and woodland.
Ideally located between Brussels and Namur, it proves perfect for walks, bike rides, horse riding and cultural visits in the region. The owner, a tourist guide and French teacher, will welcome you warmly.
- Living room with a wood stove, TV, DVD player and WIFI
- American kitchen, fully equipped
- A bedroom for 1 or 2 persons and toilets
- A large bedroom with a double bed and a cot
- A bathroom with a large Italian shower, sink and toilets
- Corridor with cupboards
- Swimming pool (heated 6 months per year)
Number of guests : from 4 to 5 people
Number of rooms : 2
German - English - French - Dutch
Barbecue - Children facilities - Garden - Laundry facilities - Dishwasher - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Parking - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed